
Our magazine is about other magazines... 19 in total but these magazines have something in common. They all took old magazines, played around with the elements (photos, text etc.) to create a completely new magazine. Our job was to showcase everyone's work into one final magazine. In the end, the magazine definitely went through many makeovers from what I imagined it to be! But I guess that's the whole point of process! :P
How does it look? It's a small book, black and white, printed on a semi-glossy 100lb paper (not my top choice but because of the budget, it had to suffice) and saddle-stitched with 72 pages, 37 spreads. I haven't seen it printed yet... which will be freshly off the press by Thursday... but I imagine it to look very ephemeral.
The idea behind it is quite different and abstract but an idea that really suits our book and hopefully it'll shine because of it. :D we'll just have to wait and see... bis dann!
As for my other projects, I need to get working on that and I think/hope I can pull it off...
And now... I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. :D
mit Liebe <3,
mw
ps. It's amazing how much stuff you can get done while procrastinating!
1 comment:
I am uber excited to see this collaboration! I've heard so much about the struggle, and the product sounds amazing! ♥
lots of canadian love,
John
Post a Comment