8/15/09

Europa: Scandinavian Cities and Berlin <3


Since July 31 I've been traveling Europe and will continue to do so until August 27th which I will then return to Y-O-R-K, exactly a year from when I left Vancouver! I'm just going to post some fun pictures in segments or else there's going to be too much!

Cities I've visited so far:
Sweden: Gothenburg, Stockholm
Denmark: Copenhagen
Norway: Oslo
Germany: Berlin
Poland: Poznan, Warsaw, Krakow
Hungary: Budapest

Next up are:
Austria: Vienna
Czech Republic: Prague
Germany: Frankfurt
UK: London
Canada: Toronto

For the first 10 days I visited the Scandinavian countries to visit my distant cousins and I must say great hospitality was huge among them!!

This is the funniest grandma ever!! no joke

I love this picture. haha!
Eating lunch in Oslo on top of the rocks.
In Stockholm. My dad often takes the pictures :P
My next favourite picture :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely want to see all your pictures!!! And holy crap, as Kaycee would say: "Why you so black?". JEALOUS! I lost my tan already...