5/21/09



So today's the day my film is being featured in the backup_festival! :D As you can see, I'm a vip but something always seems to go wrong............

(I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture)

I'm apparently "Wan Wai Wong" in the catalogue but "Man Wai Wong" on my tag :P aiyaaa...... this always always happens.

but nevertheless, :D

------------------------------------------------------

behind the scenes...

so, when I was making the film... I was thinking, "Oh my gosh, this is so weird, I have no idea what YSDN is going to think of this. I can't wait to finish it and just get it done and over with. I don't know what I'm doing and I'm sure when people see this, they're going to be like 'what is this?!?!' I don't ever want to spend so much time on something I don't think is falling through. I just need to make it flow nicely and make it look half decent". Little did I know, the description for the film festival pretty much fits my film hand in hand.

My film's in the backup.award category and this is what is says as the description:

...The interplay of media with differing techniques and the influence of these two aspects on narrative structures, production, and distribution processes are considered the most important criteria. The aim is to break out of previous categorizations and produce hybrid forms of film....

I'm still here thinking that I don't want to watch my film again and wonder what true "film makers" really think... :P But this is probably the one and only time a film of mine is going to be in a festival!

No comments: