So, I've started and stopped... and started and stopped... and started and stopped... this blog post about 4 times... all in the name of procrastinating. So this time I start, I have to finish!! :)
I have no idea what I'm going to write so I'll just catch you up on my day today.
I had my photography Fachkurs today at 10am but I woke up at 8am to try to compile some "brilliant" photography idea... nothing "brilliant" came about but an idea nevertheless. So, I decided to take the leftover foam core that I had and construct some 3D letters. Within 30 minutes, I had constructed an "A" and in the meantime, I also managed to cut myself my accident :( I cut a fair bit of my left index finger but lucky for me, I have developed callouses on that hand from the guitar so I pretty much cut my callous off. :S Sounds so gross but it wasn't that bad. :P
I went to class and a few of us were just having some fun taking studio photographs with a strobe light. The results were pretty interesting :) kind of like multiple exposures.
Then, I visited the wood workshop because I want to build a box which I will tell you why later. The wood workshop guy said I should come in next week and start! woo hoo!! However, I've hardly ever made anything out of wood before so I'm nervous and excited at the same time!! :)
So now, I'm home and I really need to get some work done. I've started a lot of projects and now I only have around 10 weeks to finish them all!! But most importantly, I need to get my exhibition rolling. The "impossible" is still looking "impossible"... and I have no idea how it's going to turn out.
Despite that, I've never loved it more being here :) Right now, I don't want to go!! As for Fran, who will be coming next year on the exchange, I won't be surprised if she stayed and finished her degree here instead of back at York (which is possible) since she IS German and can speak German :) Fran is awesome.
Also, interesting fact:
Do you know what the German equivalent of the English phrase "word of mouth" is? It's called "mouth propaganda"!! :P
anyways...
<3,
mw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment