6/5/09

Update Update

Did May just fly by or am I just imagining things?!

I just came back from my 3rd visit to Berlin and it was wonderful!! Here's just a few snapshots of the trip (mainly eating :P) Our good friends who let us stay at their place wanted us to cook asian food for them so we made 2 full pots of wanton from scratch!! :D took about 2.5 hours but it was all worth it in the end. Everyone helped out so it was fun too! :) One pot had pork, chinese mushrooms, spring onions, bok choy and the other pot had shrimp in it too! mmmm :D We also bought some asian drinks for them to try which included lychee, chrysanthemum, coconut and aleo vera <3.



Here, we're at Minh Trung, a Vietnamese restaurent (I think it's our 3rd time there :P) because it's so delicious!


Here, Audrey and I are carrying a friend's guitars. It's quite interesting and funny what people may ask you sometimes... I think it was because we had the guitars that people questioned if we were korean (no), if we were from Berlin (no) and if we were music majors (no)... :P


We also visited an excellent Indian Restaurant. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was excellent and the food was excellent too :D


"Barcomi's is the best cake shop in Berlin" says Jens (our friend who drove us to Berlin) and I think I must have to agree. The lady who opened the bakery also has cook books for her cakes and apparently she wanted to keep her business small so there are only 2 locations in the world... both in Berlin.


Other than eating, we did other things too :P I actually went to a wood shop to buy some wood and for the past 2 days I having been making boxes in the wood working studio!! :D I'm quite happy with how it turned out as this is the first time I've worked with wood! I must say though, that I'm grateful that I listened to my dad and changed some of the dimensions and it turned out well (thanks dad! :P) I will post pictures later... they look very simple and it actually looks like I could have bought it from Ikea... oh welllll. :P

will post stuff soon :)

love,




(I don't have a "W" :P)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings from Toronto :D
Hmmm...food ♥
I don't understand why the guitar would have such random associations...lol!