There's only 20 more days until the "Rundgung"... a showcase of what everyone have been working on for the past year. For me, that's my type exhibition.
There's also only 21 more days until the Bauhaus Summer Fest. How does this relate to me? There's around 4 of us who are designing/decorating this festival.
Given 1000 euros for the whole event, I'm assuming around 300-500 euros is dedicated to decor, design and printing. With that said, that should be plenty. BUT!!! we only have one week to pull it all together. Well, right now... we have 2 days :S to send the file to print and 4 days before we meet up with the Officials and discuss all the nitty gritty stuff. The group met up and discussed our ideas but it's different when we're brain storming than actually doing it. It seems that a lot of us are quite busy so I feel like I have to take responsibility and just do the design of it... which is causing my other projects to suffer.
Normally, I would jump at the opportunity to design a whole festival but the deadline is so insane that I just don't know what to do. It's like the class Com Des 2 where you design a visual system for a festival but this time it's for real. :S
The good thing is that I am my own client. Actually, I've been my own client for this entire exchange. :P and I'm liking it so far but this won't do in the "real" world.
um.... ok. back to work :P
love,
mw
1 comment:
Boa sorte! (Good luck!) And remember to take pictures of these events!!! I want to see everrrrryyyything when you get back :P
The "real" world misses you.
Post a Comment