I think it looks too feminine and looks like it's the winter during Christmas time. They liked the first and second one but we're going with the first......... I prefer the last one.This is how it's going to be "advertised".
So I did my first real photo shoot in the studio with lighting, flash and everything! If I could do it again, I would. I was so excited about the studio I should have paid more attention to some lighting issues.... but nevertheless, it went smoothly but took around 5 hours :D Here are some promo shots of a stop motion that I'm now constructing.... This piece is very cheesy/corny!!! :P not something I'd normally do but the whole point of this was that I wanted to incorporate typography in motion. My original ideas for "type in motion" weren't turning out so well so I resorted to telling a story using the 3D letters I made.It's about a love-hate relationship and this guy has mixed emotions about a girl. I wanted to play with the word "blast" but realized that "blast" is hard to use in a script so I used the word "blown" instead. In the stop motion, the word "blown" has 2 connotations:
1. being blown away = being mesmerized
2. being torn apart = heart-broken
(models: Fred and Linna)




While I was waiting for the photos to upload (which took 1 hour) Fred, the model, said it was his turn to be the photographer and so he got me to do some awkward poses........you will see... :P (I dragged Linna into the photos but not long after she had to do something else... lucky bum! :P These pics are so embarrassing but hilarious... all for your viewing pleasure!!FYI, I don't like being in front of the camera and I am the worst model in the world!! serious face = sad face = happy face... it's all one of the same!!
Ok. So he seriously posed us like this. He said: "Linna pull mw's cardigan this way. mw push Linna's head and do this and this and this... and I want a serious face. no smiling..." I tried to cover my face but I just kept cracking up!!

fred says: "mw do this to the wall..........just your fingertips on the wall............."
I couldn't help but laugh!!!! mw says: "I have to see these pictures!!"fred says: "jump like a rockstar!!!"
It looks like I got some pretty good air! :)
he caught me doing this huge preparation for a jump and it looked like this... pure awkwardness:
"shake your hair!!"


Fred says: "lay on the floor, I want it to look like you're sitting in a chair"
Fred says: "don't move, don't move!! you're hair's perfect!! don't smile too big!" He thought these pictures were the best............
He actually placed my arms like this!! how natural eh!
And here.... I'm einstein....
oh man.....embarassment!! :S but I can't help but laugh at myself and you can laugh at me too!!Here are some over due pictures of my class and the party we had in the first semester. It's like where's waldo but where's mw? I'm really not that small... the people next to me were just a lot taller.







with love,
mw
No comments:
Post a Comment